This Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) v3.0 course shows you how to deploy and use Cisco® Identity Services Engine (ISE) v2.4 in just 3 days.
Get certified 40% faster than traditional training on this hands-on course. Immerse yourself with Firebrand's unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, and gain all the knowledge and skills you need to implement and use Cisco ISE. You'll spend less time out the office and bring the benefits of your new skills to the business faster.
You'll master policy enforcement, profiling services, web authentication and guest access services, BYOD, endpoint compliance services, and TACACS+ device administration.
Through expert instruction and hands-on practice, you will learn how to use Cisco ISE to gain visibility into what is happening in your network, streamline security policy management, and contribute to operational efficiency.
After this course you will be able to use ISE to:
- Provide secure business and context-based access based on policies
- Centrally configure and manage profiler, posture, guest, authentication, and authorisation services in a single web-based GUI console
- Provide a streamlined experience for implementing and customising guest network access
- Gain leading-edge career skills for high-demand job roles and responsibilities focused on enterprise security
Train with Firebrand, a Cisco Specialised Learning Partner, and you'll get access to official, up-to-date Cisco courseware.
You can also test your skills whenever you want with 24/7 access to labs.
If you're a network security engineer, ISE administrator, wireless network security engineer or Cisco integrators and partners, this course is ideal for you.
Please note: Cisco do not offer an exam for this course.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your SISE course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be SISE certified in just 3 days. With us, you’ll be SISE trained in record time
- Our SISE course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass SISE first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more SISE. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn SISE faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying SISE with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 74,696 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study SISE courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Use your Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs)
You may be entitled to free training via Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs). If you’ve bought Cisco hardware or software - check the invoice to see if you have credits waiting to be used! If you’re unsure, get in touch with us.
Other accelerated training providers rely heavily on lecture and independent self-testing and study.
Effective technical instruction must be highly varied and interactive to keep attention levels high, promote camaraderie and teamwork between the students and instructor, and solidify knowledge through hands-on learning.
Firebrand Training provides instruction to meet every learning need:
- Intensive group instruction
- One-on-one instruction attention
- Hands-on labs
- Lab partner and group exercises
- Question and answer drills
- Independent study
This information has been provided as a helpful tool for candidates considering training. Courses that include certification come with a certification guarantee. Pass first time or train again for free (just pay for accommodation and exams on your return). We do not make any guarantees about personal successes or benefits of obtaining certification. Benefits of certification determined through studies do not guarantee any particular personal successes.
Introducing Cisco ISE Architecture and Deployment
- Using Cisco ISE as a Network Access Policy Engine
- Cisco ISE Use Cases
- Describing Cisco ISE Functions
- Cisco ISE Deployment Models
- Context Visibility
Cisco ISE Policy Enforcement
- Using 802.1X for Wired and Wireless Access
- Using MAC Authentication Bypass for Wired and Wireless Access
- Introducing Identity Management
- Configuring Certificate Services
- Introducing Cisco ISE Policy
- Implementing Third-Party Network Access Device Support
- Introducing Cisco TrustSec
- Cisco TrustSec Configuration
- Easy Connect
Web Authentication and Guest Services
- Introducing Web Access with Cisco ISE
- Introducing Guest Access Components
- Configuring Guest Access Settings
- Configuring Sponsor and Guest Portals
Cisco ISE Profiler
- Introducing Cisco ISE Profiler
- Profiling Deployment and Best Practices
Cisco ISE BYOD
- Introducing the Cisco ISE BYOD Process
- Describing BYOD Flow
- Configuring the My Devices Portal
- Configuring Certificates in BYOD Scenarios
Cisco ISE Endpoint Compliance Services
- Introducing Endpoint Compliance Services
- Configuring Client Posture Services and Provisioning in Cisco ISE
Working with Network Access Devices
- Review TACACS+
- Cisco ISE TACACS+ Device Administration
- Configure TACACS+ Device Administration
- TACACS+ Device Administration Guidelines and Best Practices
- Migrating from Cisco ACS to Cisco ISE
- Access the SISE Lab and Install ISE 2.4
- Configure Initial Cisco ISE Setup, GUI Familiarisation, and System Certificate Usage
- Integrate Cisco ISE with Active Directory
- Configure Basic Policy on Cisco ISE
- Configure Policy Sets
- Configure Access Policy for Easy Connect
- Configure Guest Access
- Configure Guest Access Operations
- Create Guest Reports
- Configure Profiling
- Customise the Cisco ISE Profiling Configuration
- Create Cisco ISE Profiling Reports
- Configure BYOD
- Blacklisting a Device
- Configure Cisco ISE Compliance Services
- Configure Client Provisioning
- Configure Posture Policies
- Test and Monitor Compliance-Based Access
- Test Compliance Policy
- Configure Cisco ISE for Basic Device Administration
- Configure TACACS+ Command Authorisation
See What's Included...
On this all-inclusive accelerated course, you'll get:
- Official Cisco course material
- 24/7 access to online labs for the duration of the course
- Official Cisco qualified instructor
Firebrand Training offers top-quality technical education and certification training in an all-inclusive course package specifically designed for the needs and ease of our students. We attend to every detail so our students can focus solely on their studies and certification goals.
Our Certification Programs includes
- Intensive Hands-on Training Utilising our (Lecture | Lab | Review)TM Delivery
- Comprehensive Study Materials, Program Courseware and Self-Testing Software including MeasureUp *
- Fully instructor-led program with 24 hour lab access
- Examination vouchers **
- Near site testing, Transportation to/from Testing Center are provided ***
- Accommodation, all meals, unlimited beverages, snacks and tea / coffee****
- Examination Passing Policy
- * Not on all courses
- ** Examination vouchers are not included for the following courses: PMP, CAPM and CISSP CBK Review
- *** Not included in our PMP, CAPM, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, (ISC)2 or ITIL Managers and Revision Certifications
- **** Accommodation not included on the CISSP CBK Review Seminar
Our instructors teach to accommodate every student's learning needs through individualised instruction, hands-on labs, lab partner and group exercises, independent study, self-testing, and question/answer drills.
Firebrand Training has dedicated, well-equipped educational facilities where you will attend instruction and labs and have access to comfortable study and lounging rooms. Our students consistently say our facilities are second-to-none.
Examination Passing Policy
Should a student complete a Firebrand Training Program without having successfully passed all vendor examinations, the student may re-attend that program for a period of one year. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.
Before attending this accelerated course we recommend you are familiar with:
- Cisco IOS® Software Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- Cisco AnyConnect® Secure Mobility Client
- Microsoft Windows operating systems
- IEEE 802.1X
Certifications that may help you meet these prerequisites include:
- Cisco CCNP Security
- Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals (802.1X)
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites?
Don’t worry - we’ll discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine whether this accelerated course suits you.
Just call us on +971 4 3199019 and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.
Firebrand is an immersive environment and requires commitment. Some prerequisites are simply guidelines; you may find your unique experience, attitude and determination enables you to succeed on your accelerated course.
Cisco SISE Course Dates
Cisco - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 74,696 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.78% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Well structures course and facilities provided. The instructor's teaching skills/knowledge are really good , easy to adapt and helpful in understanding the topics."
Anonymous. (24/4/2019 to 26/4/2019)
"My second time at Firebrand and not disappointed. Helped me understand Cisco ISE and prepare me for the future integration into our systems. An easy to get to location with great facilities in and outside the hotel."
Greg Moyse, South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust. (24/4/2019 to 26/4/2019)
Chris Morris, North of England commisioning support services. (24/4/2019 to 26/4/2019)
"Another intense yet well delivered Firebrand Course!!"
Sam Marshall, NHS. (24/4/2019 to 26/4/2019)
"The facilities provided are excellent."
Aji Yadima, NNPC. (16/11/2013 to 21/11/2013)
Latest Reviews from our students